..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rules of Rose starts on black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good morning when I start Rules Of Rose, it starts up to the part where I select the language then it goes completely black and does not advance.
PCSX2 version: v1.7.0-dev-944-g7c072094a
Could you please help me with the correct configuration and if you have an image where should I click? Thank you?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
it won't let me put the file it says i'm locked.
when I try to place something it tells me that I am blocked on the page. I do not understand why
are you trying to add it as attachment, or are you trying to copy/paste content here ?
in both ways it tells me that I am blocked:.
Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access pcsx2.net

that lock is activated when I try to upload the file o cuando hago el [Code][/ Code]
try pastebin and post the link here, then.
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.