..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 beta plugins videos does not go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have Pcsx2 Beta it walks has wonder but a big problem! the plugin videos does not go!

Because gsdx beta does not appear has the lists of the émulateur in configuration and only also the plugin Zerogs of beta does not go either except an error on this plugin writes in reds…

My DirectX 9.0C has 100% has days! and I am on Windows XP SP3.

A solution for the plugins which goes and which would be usable? I it am however as well put in the files “Plugins”…

Thank you in advance

good day

@+
ununderstandable.
re-update your directx (and if it doesn't work then try using the Dx Redist Smile), also give us your full specs (somehow i was able to understand what he said Tongue :s)
I had put DirectX update which has to seek all the version directx and installed automatic those which I had need…

grace has its I had succeeded started the emulator that I not to arrive not fronts…

I can always try again for directX.

If not with does the beta release of Pcsx2 even if I do have the plugin of 0.9.6 that pose any problems normally?

Because although I have same the plugin with the new version of moved I have the impression that certain play goes to better see “faster”…

In any case only the plugin beta which goes nickel at home is the sound, and lilypad…

@+
(05-06-2009, 12:55 PM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]If not with does the beta release of Pcsx2 even if I do have the plugin of 0.9.6 that pose any problems normally?

Because although I have same the plugin with the new version of moved I have the impression that certain play goes to better see “faster”…

In any case only the plugin beta which goes nickel at home is the sound, and lilypad…

@+
hmm this time i wasn't able to understand much :s

(05-06-2009, 12:55 PM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]I had put DirectX update which has to seek all the version directx and installed automatic those which I had need…
yes try updating DirectX again (using the Dx Redist Smile)

BTW, do you use the (crappy) google translator (cuz you're english is really bad :s, i'm not criticizing or anything Smile)
You need DirectX Redist March 2009 version, should I find a link for You?
(05-06-2009, 12:55 PM)maximecool Wrote: [ -> ]I had put DirectX update which has to seek all the version directx and installed automatic those which I had need…

grace has its I had succeeded started the emulator that I not to arrive not fronts…

If not with does the beta release of Pcsx2 even if I do have the plugin of 0.9.6 that pose any problems normally?

@+

Now I'm surprised I understood it...

It shouldn't make a difference that you have the plugins from the original install and are using the beta, no. But you may want to try out the beta plugins as long as you're using the beta. It might work better. As for 'faster', you may or may not notice the speed increase with the beta plugins. I truthfully didn't see much of a difference there, but the beta program itself made a huge difference on my rig.

As for the first thing, WIndows Update isn't going to give you the latest version of DirectX. You need to download it and install it manually. You should be able to find an installer on Google fairly easily.