..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: some games lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought a microsoft surface pro x. I've been playing multiple different ps2 games and some run flawless and some lag like crazy. An example is dragonball budokai tenkaichi 2 it runs smooth until the actual fighting starts. I was just needing the best possible settings configuration to get the most frames for my computer. Thanks in advance   Biggrin (side note i'm on version 1.6.0)
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
I will say from experience that Budokai games require a decent computer processor to run at top speed. Though that was a few years ago. Also since a Microsoft surface pro x is basically a strong smart phone/ Tablet as well. So I doubt it has all the instruction sets. Since it is close to a ARM processor than a real CPU. I could be way off base though. Even though it has Windows 10 it is the ARM edition which lacks a lot of the features.
(02-18-2021, 09:01 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: [ -> ]I will say from experience that Budokai games require a decent computer processor to run at top speed. Though that was a few years ago. Also since a Microsoft surface pro x is basically a strong smart phone/ Tablet as well. So I doubt it has all the instruction sets. Since it is close to a ARM processor than a real CPU. I could be way off base though. Even though it has Windows 10 it is the ARM edition which lacks a lot of the features.

Ah got you. Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking cause I've got my settings to be the lowest setting with the lowest requirements to no avail. Definitely a good college computer just not the greatest for gaming. Appreciate the help man