..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GOD OF WAR TELA VERDE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgg2fD-WHSY

the screen turned green, my configuration is normal! I think it was like this after the windows update which was optional and my video card also had an update.

windows 10 64x 
2009 (10.0.19042)

i7 7700HQ 32GB RAM

Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Intel® HD Graphics 630
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

PCSX2 v1.7.0-dev-1017-g7512c01ca

if i need to change the emulator version, which would be ideal? awaiting return
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(02-27-2021, 02:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[code]
Hm. Can you try with 1.6 stable,please ?
Did it work well before ?
(02-27-2021, 07:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. Can you try with 1.6 stable,please ?

yes i used the stable version, so i have the habit of always updating with the builds you put in, but i will install version 1.6 to see how it looks, then i inform you here. But it wasn't like that before, I think it was only updating the windows and the video card yesterday that when I went to open the game, and I had already installed the last build too
Looks more like a bad configuration, maybe skipdraw or something.
(02-27-2021, 07:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. Can you try with 1.6 stable,please ?

I managed to solve it, I had to delete the emulator and install 1.6.0 which is more stable. but it was good because at least you guys will have work to keep 1.7.0 stable later on. Obg for the attention and sorry for the inconvenience

(02-27-2021, 09:35 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Looks more like a bad configuration, maybe skipdraw or something.

is that I was installing the builds that the site made available, then surely one of these builds gave this problem. I even canceled the last windows update and it didn't work out, I had to delete the emulator that used the builds and install this current one