..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bee Movie Game super annoying loud noises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
As the title says, the Bee Movie Game has God awful loud noises that in most times muffle ingame conversations and any other sounds typically for periods of 2 or 3 seconds. This tends to happen in locations where there is background noise, like inside the hive with cars passing by or in rainy levels, the background noise is there but frequently it just blows up on the volume scale for a short time and then returns to normal. (again for a short time, after a couple of seconds it blows up again)
Now I tend to be able to find a fix or something when it is a graphics problem, but I don't understand anything about sound, that's why I'm posting this here.

Ive tried messing around with the speedhacks, experimented with both HW and SW mode, tried in several versions of pcsx2 from 1.4 to 1.7 dev, tried it in seeral computers with different sound systems, no dice. Result is always the same.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me. o/
Hey, any chance you figured this out? and remember what you did? lol I'm still playing for nostalgia's sake but the rain sounds are unbearable.
Hey, dude, it sounds like you're dealing with some major buzzkill in the Bee Movie Game. Those loud noises must be driving you bonkers!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.