..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Starting a New Game on Raiden III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not able to start a new game on Raiden III due to it not being able to create a memory card profile. Is there a way around this issue to begin a new game? I can download a game save from GameFAQs and the game will run but I want to start fresh.
with this : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SOCOM-U-...pid=521576
you still have to prove you actually own a PS2 to get support
Whatever, that's fine, I'll just use my hardware backwards compatible PS3 to create the initial memory card profile for the game, then transfer it to USB, extract it with PSV Exporter, then re-build it with PS2 Save Builder and import it with MyMC.

Also, ImgBurn also fails at successfully creating a working ISO for Raiden III and my CodeBreaker v10.1 discs.

Bringing up that 5 year old mistake I made which I never repeated again since, IMO is pretty lame, especially because it's related to emulation. Like me actually having the physical copies of the games that I enjoy playing still on my BC PS3 isn't good enough.

[Image: eIiCU61.jpg]

[Image: fjkcui2.jpg]
This is not a PS2, but a PS3.
So, the problem is still there.
Quote:Bringing up that 5 year old mistake I made which I never repeated again since, IMO is pretty lame, especially because it's related to emulation. Like me actually having the physical copies of the games that I enjoy playing still on my BC PS3 isn't good enough
Thanks for sharing your opinion