..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Soul Reaver 2 audio glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a weird audio glitch when I enter the spectral realm for any amount of time. It seems similar to one that was marked as fixed in the wiki. I tried the fix in the wiki and it doesn't work.
Having the same issue as well. What version of PCSX2 are you running?.
(04-19-2021, 10:18 PM)Dazarius88 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a weird audio glitch when I enter the spectral realm for any amount of time. It seems similar to one that was marked as fixed in the wiki. I tried the fix in the wiki and it doesn't work.

I've tested it on a dev build of PCSX2 from Refraction and I managed to get past the point the audio bug happens. I don't know if you're allowed to post links here but you can download the 1.7.0 build by Refraction.
There's links on the main page under the downloads section for development builds, just grab the latest one there.
How do I install a development build? Just copy it into the directory of the install?
It's a portable build you can just do Documents/PCSX2 and place it there, or any other location (please don't overwrite where PCSX2 is already installed)

https://prnt.sc/11q2avz
I installed the newest development build and it seems to be working. Thanks for all the help.
(04-20-2021, 05:47 AM)Dazarius88 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the newest development build and it seems to be working. Thanks for all the help.

I can confirm had the same issue using 1.6 [ryzen 5 3600 + r9 390 8GB] But downloading and using 1.7.0 [Dev-1546] fixed the issue for me too