..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: "No DC" Message just appeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people. Anyone knows what does this mean? It just randomly popped up today and it won't dissapear. I didn't touched any settings and is appearing in every single version I have of PCSX2. I noticed it only appears when emulator is set up in OpenGL (but still doesn't make sense, I have always set it up in Open GL, why does the message just show up now and not before?)

Hope somebody can help me.
This is an nvidia thing, it is not related to PCSX2, go to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin", this might reset your nvidia's control panel setting though.
(04-25-2021, 12:26 AM)K.F Wrote: [ -> ]This is an nvidia thing, it is not related to PCSX2, go to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin", this might reset your control panel setting though.

Wow, that really solved it. Thank you so much for the help!! I really appreciate it Laugh