..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Suikuden Tactics Speed Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I've been playing Suikuden Tactics on the windows version of PCSX2 and randomly the game will speed up or slow down and I have no idea what causes it. I'd like to know so I can permanently set it at a fast state.

Example:

Everything moves faster, including how fast characters talk.

I just can't figure out what I'm doing that's causing it, also I don't believe it's the tab turbo option (which I discovered while trying to troubleshoot this).
did you set the framelimiter ?
(04-29-2021, 08:24 AM)veiledinsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I've been playing Suikuden Tactics on the windows version of PCSX2 and randomly the game will speed up or slow down and I have no idea what causes it. I'd like to know so I can permanently set it at a fast state.

Example:

Everything moves faster, including how fast characters talk.

I just can't figure out what I'm doing that's causing it, also I don't believe it's the tab turbo option (which I discovered while trying to troubleshoot this).

What is your system specs and what gamepad u use ?
(04-29-2021, 09:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]did you set the framelimiter ?

I'm assuming not as I'm not sure what you mean.

(04-29-2021, 05:18 PM)sportster Wrote: [ -> ]What is your system specs and what gamepad u use ?

Windows 10 and using a ps5 controller through DS4.
So after some more digging I'm assuming this is a limiter issue, however hitting tab or f4 doesn't solve the problem. I think my gamepad must have a setting that activates these and for some reason overrides the keyboard setting? I don't know. Right now I'm stuck in slowmo mode and it is incredibly annoying.
Quote:Windows 10 and using a ps5 controller through DS4.
maybe you meant DS4 Windows ?
if so, it's a bad idea. IIRC, Steam is the way to go if you have a dualsense
DS4Windows works fine with DualSense.

https://prnt.sc/12c1foh