..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GT4 wheel rim being offset (shaky wheel) on GSDX hardware mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I have an issue with GT4 game on GSDX hardware mode where the wheel rims seems to be offset, resulting a shaky wheel bug and only affects player car. Opponent cars are unaffected by the bug. Tested on PCSX2 1.7.0 and also PCSX2 1.6.0 as well, both are 32-bit.

[attachment=73214]

Meanwhile, software mode seems okay, unaffected by the offset bug.
[attachment=73215]

Is there any tweaks that shall be needed to fix this issue? Thanks.
I think I get the solution for this issue. Refer attachment here below.
[attachment=73219]
I was watching replays in GT3 and GT Concept 2002 and noticed the same thing, thought I was going crazy.
(05-29-2021, 09:56 AM)Anonanon Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching replays in GT3 and GT Concept 2002 and noticed the same thing, thought I was going crazy.

Tried running GT3 on upscaled resolution and noticed same thing as you mentioned before. Using the applied settings above and it's fixed.
I got the rims mostly aligned now in GT3 and GTC, but Y axis could use some negative value adjustment. How do you make it take negative values? Also, the X and Y axis adjustment affects other elements as well, like my fonts now look kind of jagged.