..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 on Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here has any fixes for PCSX 2 emulator on Windows 10? I get massive frame drops and this definitely wasn't an issue in Windows 8.1. The compatibility settings for 7 and 8 don't seem to be fixing this issue and I've tried with both the integrated graphics card and my nividia card.https://omegle.onl/ vshare
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(05-26-2021, 05:04 PM)DenilCartel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here has any fixes for PCSX 2 emulator on Windows 10? I get massive frame drops and this definitely wasn't an issue in Windows 8.1. The compatibility settings for 7 and 8 don't seem to be fixing this issue and I've tried with both the integrated graphics card and my nividia card.

Are you using 21H1 ?
You need the Visual C++ 2015-2019 x86 Redistributable to get PCSX2 1.6.0 compressed package for Windows to work.

coursework writing