..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 runs with few fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using pcsx2 downloaded both from Debian repository and flatpak (1.6.0) version. Then I'm trying to run dragon ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my HP pavilion with i7-2670QM, AMD Radeon HD 6490M (1GB) and 8 Gb of ram. 
But unfortunately the FPS are always between 20 and 30 during the fight, making the game unplayable. In the main menu it easily reaches 50 (normal since I'm testing a PAL). Can I try to change something in the settings, to improve something, or can't I play on this PC?

Ps i tested also both Debian 10 and 11 (now in testing).
First, try to enable speedhacks like MTVU hack and other hacks by untick "safe mode" on "Emulation Settings" window.

If still persists, how about try to build the 64-bit version of PCSX2 from scratch, this might gives a better boost.

See this wiki link here below, look at "How to compile PCSX2 in 2021 (Ubuntu 20.04)" section: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/wiki/Installing-on-Linux
Quote:If still persists, how about try to build the 64-bit version of PCSX2 from scratch, this might gives a better boost.
Blink
Could you please stop posting ?
thanks