..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: YuGiOh Duelists of the Roses Scrolling Menu Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other day I was able to boot up the YuGiOh Duelists of the Roses (DotR) game on PCSX2 1.6.0 and navigate through the game just fine.

However today when I tried to load the game, immediately upon pressing "Start" on the opening menu, the cursor starts scrolling super fast through all of the menu options, with no way to stop it or click any of them. I tried remapping my controller and mouse/keyboard, but it made no difference. I switched ISOs and then switched back and nothing changed. Closed the program and reopened it, but the problem persisted. As long as this glitch is in place, the game is unplayable. Any advice or tips?
could it be your enabled turbo mode ?
by pressing tab ? or skipdraw by pressing f4 ?
(06-07-2021, 07:08 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]could it be your enabled turbo mode ?
by pressing tab ? or skipdraw by pressing f4 ?

I don't think so, I never mapped anything for the turbo feature and I didn't encounter this problem on any other ISOs I've tried. I haven't pressed f4 at any time during having the game up either.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]