..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Spin Attack/Old Skool Problem in COTT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am new at using this emulator. I have been trying to play COTT but the Old Skoll move (Spin Attack) don't work. Changing the sensitivity don't fix the problem. Any idea how to fix it? I using version 1.6.0 of PCSX2.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(06-09-2021, 06:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

It isn't really a glitch of the emulator, I checked emulog.txt but there isn't anything related to it. Something just don't detect the analog as a spin, I use WASD as the left analog.
i see. thanks for adding an important information (you're using keyboard).
Apparently, COTT seems to be Crash of The titans. thanks for clarifying this too.

many keyboards won't accept pressing many keys at the same time.
this added to the input lag, i guess this is why you don't get what you're looking for (emulog generally reveals a lot you forget to tell in your OP)

maybe you could try latest dev build and fiddle with mtgs queue, but don't put your hopes too high
(06-09-2021, 09:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]i see. thanks for adding an important information (you're using keyboard).
Apparently, COTT seems to be Crash of The titans. thanks for clarifying this too.

many keyboards won't accept pressing many keys at the same time.
this added to the input lag, i guess this is why you don't get what you're looking for (emulog generally reveals a lot you forget to tell in your OP)

maybe you could try latest dev build and fiddle with mtgs queue, but don't put your hopes too high

Well thanks for trying to help! I will try but yeah if it don't work is fine, the game don't fully need it.