..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller changes profile on USB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I bought 2 ps5 controllers and i successfully connected them both with DS4windows and they work fine when we play the game It takes two thru Bluetooth but when one controller gets low and i connect it with USB to charge the game thinks that player3 has joined and the controller starts to malfunction like it controls both of the characters. I can change the profile back to player 2 or player 1 depends on which controller loses the battery but in game it stillĀ  controls both characters. Even when i quit the game connect one controller to USB and the other one is on Bluetooth same thing happens the connected one controls both players, Someone that has any solution to this problem ?

Thanks!
Are you using steam ?
I don't think ps5 controllers will work correctly with windows by default
(06-09-2021, 06:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using steam ?
I don't think ps5 controllers will work correctly with windows by default

No im not using steam, got the game and just plugged in the controllers with the ds4windows
not sure if ds4windows is supposed to work correctly with DS5...
try steam
It supports it but keep in mind that you put emulated controller as Xinput aka Xbox360 : https://ibb.co/mT99mR9
Software wise quite similar to DS4.