..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dawn of Mana - controller doesn't always work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am using PCSX2 1.6.0 with a Gembird controller (GMB Gaming Dual Vibration Gamepad).

Playing Dawn of Mana and the controls work fine in-game.  I can move in all directions, jump and attack.  But all of a sudden when I get to a save point I have issues.

Not sure why this happens.  I can still cancel out of the menu or select "x" to confirm I want to save.  But when I need to move from "no" to "yes" with the directional buttons, suddenly it does not work.  But once I cancel out of the menu, I can move again with the directional buttons.

Any idea what could cause this?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Any guesses as to what this could be though?
yes and no
I figured it out. Quite simple, my bad.

A button on the controller, in between start and select, and a little lower, had to be pushed to both the directional pad and joystick could be operated at the same time.