..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Any hope for Densha De Go train controller support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weird ask, I know, but only MAME does it properly via analog axis reading, so you can actually play it with throttles.  It's a fairly neat experience.  Thing is, that only covers the first few games, and they're not emulated particularly fast or well.  Wondering if this hasn't been done elsewhere because it's hard or because it's so fringe.  Thanks in advance.
(06-25-2021, 07:24 PM)n1ghttrap Wrote: [ -> ]Weird ask, I know, but only MAME does it properly via analog axis reading, so you can actually play it with throttles.  It's a fairly neat experience.  Thing is, that only covers the first few games, and they're not emulated particularly fast or well.  Wondering if this hasn't been done elsewhere because it's hard or because it's so fringe.  Thanks in advance.
Im also figuring this out. From the research, I found that the controller is using some sort of binary to tell the game where the notch is. And somehow the game is not picking it up.