..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Having a strange issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having slow downs in certain games, if I turn off the framerate limiter I'm at 200% pretty much at all times but obviously I can't play like that because everything goes super fast. Why would I be having slow downs when it's capped if I hit so high on the speed with it uncapped?

Essentially, I get slow downs with the framelimiter on, and if I turn off the framelimiting I am at 200% + speed at all times, so why am I seeing slowdowns with the framelimiter on in that case as I don't drop below the required speed? I must have missed some setting. I just don't know why there would be slow downs with it capped when there aren't any uncapped.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(07-03-2021, 09:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

The log is too big to post the entirety of.
(07-03-2021, 10:20 AM)Cody2193 Wrote: [ -> ]The log is too big to post the entirety of.

Then post the emulog file
It looks like my entire log lost most of its text, probably because I switched games.
The log is cleared every time you restart pcsx2
(07-03-2021, 10:52 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]The log is cleared every time you restart pcsx2
I'm going to create a new log
(07-03-2021, 09:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Here's the log
Quote:C:\Users\herma\Downloads\roms\Star Wars - Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (USA).iso
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.