..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DamonPs2 has a new update 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So DamonPs2 has a new update which is 4.0 I just tried it on my Snapdragon 860 device and im surprised. Almost Al games run at full speed and they have fixed the texture issues bugs and glitches and it's great for example Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, Final fantasy X and XII, Tekken Tag tournament, Gran Turismo 4 Burnout 3 and many more. How could they have achieved this?
speedhacks to death
(07-09-2021, 11:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]speedhacks to death

Nope. I've compared it side by side to my Gaming laptop and they run identically with PCSX2. I don't know if you've even did your research with they're latest update
I didn't and I won't.
It's useless
(07-10-2021, 12:14 AM)Gigachad02 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. I've compared it side by side to my Gaming laptop and they run identically with PCSX2. I don't know if you've even did your research with they're latest update

Why would we research a piracy project which is already known to speedhack games? Seems like wasted effort to me.

Would be better off spending that ten bucks or however much they charge now donating to Play!, if you really want an Android capable PS2 emulator that can grow and have a promising future.
(07-10-2021, 04:14 AM)pandubz Wrote: [ -> ]Why would we research a piracy project which is already known to speedhack games? Seems like wasted effort to me.

Would be better off spending that ten bucks or however much they charge now donating to Play!, if you really want an Android capable PS2 emulator that can grow and have a promising future.
I have NOT spent ten bucks on the app. I spent a mere 3.50 bucks on it. Only downside is you need to be online but you can turn it off once in game. 

As I said I've compared it side by side to PCSX2 on my Gaming laptop, Same speeds and no more Graphical glitches and texture issues. You seem like you haven't even done any research on their latest update 4.0

Haha don't make me laugh. Purei has been what. 10 years and they still can't achieve anything it's cause it's only one guy working on the app.
again, we won't do research on this app, it's useless. we know what we've been doing since the 1.5.0 dev build they're using, no need to look back in past dev
This is why Android users are cancer.