..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: About the Warship Gunner 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PRDS-21

Greetings guys, I have my own problem about Warship Gunner 2. After I booted up the game and after the logo "PlayStation 2" fades away on PCSX2, the red screen appeared (no, this is not RSOD) and I cannot do anything to play the game for it

1. My current  PC system:

Windows 10
Intel Core i5 8th Gen
4 GB RAM
1TB SSD

2. The version of PCSX2 I'm using is 1.6.0

3. I don't know yet

4. Naval Ops Warship Gunner 2 via ISO that I was trying to play the game in my test

Is there any way to fix this problem?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

PRDS-21

(Sorry for hiatus)

I'm in "Documents\PCSX2\logs", what I supposed to do to remove empty space on the closing code tag in the code tags? Because I'm new on this type

However, the only Warship Gunner 2 that could work on PCSX2 is the Japanese version
yes, remove the space in the closing tag

PRDS-21

Wait, I've been realized that "s-wg2" thing where I was using is not working at all, so I had to remove that from emulator in exchange for "Warship Gunner 2 (USA)" via *snip*

Is it okay to close this thread that I made?
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.