..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with Pcsx2 1.7.0 dev version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this issue which is really bugging me, you see..., whenever I bump up the ee cycle rate in the game hacks, it always breaks physics in games, you might say that's normal, but not really, when I do that with 1.6.0 version, the physics never break, even if I max the ee cycle rate up, you might suggest to me to stick with 1.6.0, but there are some games that the 1.6.0 isn't compatible with, I was wondering anyone else having the same problem? and is there a fix for it?
Yep, that will be the case going forward. The speed hacks are hacks, they will break games. Now VU0 is synchronised bumping up the cycle rate will destroy the timing.

I guess your choices are continue to use 1.6 going forward (which isn't a problem if it works well enough for your games), or don't be so aggressive with the cycle rate.
(07-22-2021, 10:32 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that will be the case going forward.  The speed hacks are hacks, they will break games.  Now VU0 is synchronised bumping up the cycle rate will destroy the timing.

I guess you're choices are continue to use 1.6 going forward (which isn't a problem if it works well enough for your games), or don't be so aggressive with the cycle rate.

Such a bummer.  Glare