..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Crashes when Escaping with D3D9 (Software)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I use Direct3D9 (Software) for my GSdx9, my PCSX2 will crash whenever I press Esc during the game.

Anyone knows why?
(05-08-2009, 04:38 PM)wilsonso Wrote: [ -> ]When I use Direct3D9 (Software) for my GSdx9, my PCSX2 will crash whenever I press Esc during the game.

Anyone knows why?
Do you have a DX9oc compatible gfx card? If you do i think it's better to use Direct3D9 (Hardware) which draws it straight from your gfx card. If it still crashes try updating your DX on the microsoft sight. I recomend the webinstaller. Hope this helps Smile
(05-08-2009, 04:38 PM)wilsonso Wrote: [ -> ]When I use Direct3D9 (Software) for my GSdx9, my PCSX2 will crash whenever I press Esc during the game.

Anyone knows why?
Do you have a DX9oc compatible gfx card? If you do i think it's better to use Direct3D9 (Hardware) which draws it straight from your gfx card. If it still crashes try updating your DX on the microsoft sight. I recomend the webinstaller. Hope this helps Smile
dose it crash when u press esc or when u try to go back to the game window
(05-08-2009, 06:18 PM)PsychoMike Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyone knows why?

It will not crash with the hardware one, but I need to use the software one~

(05-08-2009, 07:06 PM)reaverx22 Wrote: [ -> ]dose it crash when u press esc or when u try to go back to the game window

It crashes when I press Esc to escape the game for a while and go back to the main window.
GSDx has problems resuming threads, nothing you can do.
affter pressing ESC give it a bit but do not click the game output window goto run then execute instead