..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Slow Down on Linux Ubuntu 20.04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am trying to play some old school PS2 games and I can't seem to get the speed over 30-40% What game I am playing doesn't really matter.
I'm using the newest Stable build of pcsx2 I have LTS ubuntu 20.04 64-bit
I'm playing on my Lenovo IdeaPad 100 15IBD
Processor Intel® Core™ i3-5020U CPU @ 2.20GHz × 4
Graphics Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 5500 (BDW GT2)
Memory 7,7 GiB
I know t's not the best machine but I feel like I should be getting better results than I am.https://omegle.onl/ vshare
Unfortunately that is a pretty weak computer. It's an older i3 from the U-series ( i don't like U-series at all , you can't even fully utilise it's potential) , not only that it has an older Integrated Intel GPU, frankly more surprised you get that much speed.
That PC is really feeble, unfortunately. In addition to being an older i3 from the U-series (i don't like U-series at all, you can't even fully utilize its potential), I'm more amazed that you get so much performance given that it also has an older Integrated Intel GPU.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.