..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 can not find iso game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello eryone, 

Please help me about this case. I dont know why my PCSX2 on my laptop (windows 10) can not read iso game, 
[attachment=73742]

when I tick to SYSTEM -> BOOT ISO (FULL OR FAST), PCSX2 appears notification " please insert  a Playstation or playstation 2 format disc". 
[attachment=73743]

My another laptop with windows 7 is work normaly, but i don't understand on laptop with windows 10 is fail. Please help see attached below picture and help me fix this error. 

Thanks so much every one.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 was never released on PS2...

Nor was 2018 or 2019.

Edit: I've been told this is probably a mod, we don't really support modified games, if you're having an issue with it, providing your original ISO of the original game worked, I suggest you speak to the mod author, or their associated forums (if there is any)