..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue with PaRappa the Rapper (Rom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what are the ee% and gs% when you get speed drops ?
(09-23-2021, 02:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]what are the ee% and gs% when you get speed drops ?

Pardon? (ee and gs)
(09-23-2021, 04:14 PM)EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIH Wrote: [ -> ]Pardon? (ee and gs)

[Image: AgdpgAz.png]
(09-23-2021, 04:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ][Image: AgdpgAz.png]

The EE moves between 3 and 19 and the GS moves between 0 and 9 (though I may be inaccurate)
EE and GS don't matter as long as they aren't near 100%, as long as the Speed on the left is at around 100%

but is that what the values are when it's running slow? can you just post a screenshot
(09-23-2021, 06:07 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]EE and GS don't matter as long as they aren't near 100%, as long as the Speed on the left is at around 100%

but is that what the values are when it's running slow? can you just post a screenshot

The second time it happened seemed more identical to what you're describing.
coul;d be a cpu bottleneck, but i find this stange. what are your gsdx settings ?
(09-23-2021, 06:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]coul;d be a cpu bottleneck, but i find this stange. what are your gsdx settings ?
try dropping internal resolution to 2x or 3x
put mipmapping back to automatic

You can also try changing your Renderer to OpenGL (Which is better for Nvidia as it's more accurate).

Your CPU might also be causing problems because you're using a balanced power profile with Intel which can cause Speedstep to freak out.

Go to your start menu and type "power options" then go in to the option that comes up, then change to "High Performance" then try again.
(09-23-2021, 07:37 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]try dropping internal resolution to 2x or 3x
put mipmapping back to automatic

You can also try changing your Renderer to OpenGL (Which is better for Nvidia as it's more accurate).

Your CPU might also be causing problems because you're using a balanced power profile with Intel which can cause Speedstep to freak out.

Go to your start menu and type "power options" then go in to the option that comes up, then change to "High Performance" then try again.

It won't let me apply. Is it supposed to be a preset, or do I have to change something manually?
Pages: 1 2 3 4