..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issue with PaRappa the Rapper (Rom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The game ran about smoothly for the first three stages and then at the fourth stage... There was a sudden black screen, preventing me from seeing anything but the subtitles bar and then changing to cyan, allowing me to see a few of the character's facial textures and the game's HUD. Please help.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(09-22-2021, 02:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

It just spams: "Call Stack Overflow (report if it fixes/breaks anything)"
still. can you please post full emulog
(09-22-2021, 06:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]still. can you please post full emulog

Like, just copy and paste?
yep
or attach if it's too big
(09-22-2021, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]yep
or attach if it's too big

here it is
tried using 1.6.0 ?
(09-22-2021, 07:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]tried using 1.6.0 ?

The thing is. There was the previous issue I had while playing on 1.6, in which there was a black square at the top left side of the screen. So I got on Reddit and saw a comment mentioning the in-dev version (1.7) claiming it'll fix the problem, and it had indeed. So it won't really help.
I know about this bug. but does it let you go to the 4th stage ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4