..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The ability to have more than 2 mem slots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So since the emulator has the ability to make memory cards bigger like some 3rd parties had, is it possible to look into some of the 3rd parties one that added more slots to a playstation?
You could use a Folder Memory Card (Can be created from the memcards screen), this will essentially create a memorycard for each game.

but if you want more memorycards, enable multitap under the config menu and that will give extra slots in the memcard config. idk how well it works though.
(10-14-2021, 02:49 AM)Mjdecker1234 Wrote: [ -> ]So since the emulator has the ability to make memory cards bigger like some 3rd parties had, is it possible to look into some of the 3rd parties one that added more slots to a PlayStation?

Awesome, this has seemed to work and was exactly what I was looking for, again thank you so much!!

(10-14-2021, 11:09 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]You could use a Folder Memory Card (Can be created from the memcards screen), this will essentially create a memorycard for each game.

but if you want more memorycards, enable multitap under the config menu and that will give extra slots in the memcard config. idk how well it works though.

(New to the forums as you can see lol. As me replying to myself, that goes to you lol. Thank you