..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Samurai Warriors 1 and 2 Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I'm new to this whole forum thing and hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm a huge fan of the Koei games and mainly the Samurai Warriors series and was very happy to be able to emulate them on my PC, since they were all buggy on the PS2 and I was never able to play them properly. But there is one problem. Since I like the characters and theirs stories, I like to watch the cutscenes too, and that is where my problem is. It makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, but after some time playing the game, the cutscenes start to stutter? It happened on both SW1 and SW2 and it is entirely related to the saved game. If I start a new one, the cutscenes are fine but if I play on my 60 hours save, the cutscenes are completely bugged. Has anyone ever heard anything about this or had any problem like that before? I searched everywhere but couldn't find anything, so that's why I'm here. If anybody could give me a little light, I'd very thankful.