..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SSX 3 crash when opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am new to PCSX2. I downloaded and extracted the ROM for SSX 3. When I launch the game, PCSX2 crashes at the memory card screen (screen with an exclamation point and a notification). The notification disappears and the exclamation point remains before the emulator crashes. I already formatted the memory cards using these steps:

Tick No disc in CDVD drop down list.
do a fast boot ( you'll enter the BIOS screen)
select browser and format any of the memory cards listed like you did on your PS2.

What can I do as my next step?
Read the rules please. Especially rule number 1. If you do in fact own console and the game you will need to post emulog contents.
(11-01-2021, 03:48 AM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Read the rules please. Especially rule number 1. If you do in fact own console and the game you will need to post emulog contents.

Hi, thanks for responding. I do still own my old PlayStation 2 and game collection. No clue what emulog is! Though, I believe that this is still a PCSX2 issue with my set-up, because I don't make it to the game.

I looked up emulog, and will post the log after re-launching the game and finding the log.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.