..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No way to use plugins on the 1.7 beta versions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on pcsx2-v1.7.2015-windows-x86, there's no plugins folder and I want to use USBQemu to use my wheel. will i have to revert to 1.6.0?
You can use the wheel from the USB settings menu, there are no plugins anymore, but the wheel plugin was integrated.
(11-07-2021, 09:34 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the wheel from the USB settings menu, there are no plugins anymore, but the wheel plugin was integrated.

Just curious, I went to set up the nuvee plugin for the guncon (for mouse right now, Sinden guns soon) and I'm unable to select anything other than the GS plugin, were they all removed? How can I set up a guncon in version 1.7?
PCSX2 1.7.0 does not have light gun support. The team is aware. There is no ETA on light gun support. Please continue to use PCSX2 1.6.0, or pre-USB-merge PCSX2 1.7.0 builds(1-500).
(11-09-2021, 07:03 AM)RedDevilus Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2 1.7.0 does not have light gun support. The team is aware. There is no ETA on light gun support. Please continue to use PCSX2 1.6.0, or pre-USB-merge PCSX2 1.7.0 builds(1-500).

Thanks, I went back to 1.6 for now, eventually got everything set up once I figured out that I had to also make sure that the pad plugin was set to mouse raw.