..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GoW1 annoying problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well i DL the new NVIDIA driver and the freezes has stoped!
and KH runs great and GoW1 runs near perfection...
and i say near not because of fps problem because it runs on 60-50 FPS all the time
i have but a single problem with this game and its a weird annoying clode thing
[Image: 58490521.jpg]

look at the wall and the wood...
that how the game should look like but i have this fog thingy Wacko
my specs:
e5200@stok
9800GT
gigabyte ep43-ds3l
xp pro SP3
‎pcsx2-beta-1059
plugins:
gsdx 890 ssse3 0.1.14 (direct3D9 hardware,PS3,native)
lilypad
spu2-x 1.1.0
what is the problem?
other then that the game runs perfect!
GSdx has been updated and FIXES that problem
Known issue Smile Find GSDX 1076m in google. It's modified especially for GoW, and should be used only with that game (breaks others).

EDIT: new GSDX fixed that? Didn't know, thanks Smile Then modified version isn't needed anymore Laugh
1076 regular works just fine with GoW, no fog for me
Well, with original 1076 i have that fog even in dx10 mode Sad Maybe it's because my PAL version.
(05-09-2009, 07:49 PM)kaszak696 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, with original 1076 i have that fog even in dx10 mode Sad Maybe it's because my PAL version.

might be ause of PAL, but NTSC had one that I recall
well i DL it and now i have this messege every time im trying to run the game that says:
"please update your DX"
and then the emu freezes...
and i have the latest DX (9 not 10 )
Well, you have to update DirectX to the "March 2009" version. Use dxwebsetup from Microsoft Download center.
(05-09-2009, 08:06 PM)kaszak696 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you have to update DirectX to the "March 2009" version. Use dxwebsetup from Microsoft Download center.

tnx man!
that did the trick!
does it work in both dx9 and dx10? Or dx10 only?
Pages: 1 2