..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 slowdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing kingdom hearts 1 with a framerate of about 35 to 40 fps. Ran fine, no problems. Then my semester at school ended and so I went home. Now that I am home it runs perfect until the loading screen for new game and stuff but at that point it runs at about 2 fps. I havent changed anything except for the location of my computer. I have no idea what is going on...
let me clarify...it does this for all games
it it's only the loading sreen live with it, God Of War loads really slow on the beginning, but I play it at 60fps.
(05-09-2009, 11:22 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]it it's only the loading sreen live with it, God Of War loads really slow on the beginning, but I play it at 60fps.

it's not just the loading screen...it even goes down to .3 fps
Well, it's either your hardware or misconfiguration.
Do you suppose us to guess when you provided absolutely no information on your system and pcsx2 settings?
(05-09-2009, 11:49 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it's either your hardware or misconfiguration.
yes the hardware you have could be totally different from the one at your school Tongue, so provide your specs and config. Smile