..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] K-1 world grand prix 2005 [NTSC-J] [SLPM 25578]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PCSX2 version: PCSX2 1.7.0 dev and PCSX2 1.6.0
# CPU options: All at default, multiple combinations of EE/VU settings, preset 1 with and without speedhacks, all other presets
# Plugins used: GSdx32-SSE2 and SSE4 with hardware, both Direct3D11 and OpenGL
# Description: The screen is black, you can hear the sound. In software mode it is possible to have the display but the aliasing of the game is too important. I activated edge anti aliasing and FXAA shader and texture filtering of display. A patch was made on the k-1 world grand prix 2006 and k-1 world max 2005 game to use the hardware mode , so I guess it is possible to do the same with this one which is the previous D3Publisher opus.
all the K1 games should be fixed in the next couple of days, we have a pull request to merge which patches them all

if you can't wait, you can get the patch from here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fixing-u...#pid623825
I don't know if this is a programming flaw of the game, the speed is still below 89% which makes the game very slow. I thought hardware mode would fix the problem but no. I have modified in the vm ini file by going to 64 fps which makes the game a little faster by increasing the number of fps but still below 100%. I don't think this is a pc performance issue, in the past I have tried several setups and the result is the same. When the fighter is knocked out, it goes back to normal. This effect only occurs on k-1 grand prix 2005 and not on the other k-1
Probably because you're not using MTVU, that will probably resolve it.
(12-08-2021, 04:26 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because you're not using MTVU, that will probably resolve it.

No I use this option. I have tried everything
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.