..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 [NTSC-U] finisher matrix-effect bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That is a good reason, but it is not because of that either (i have already tested it). Maybe some graphical bugs will be fixed automatically by other changes/improvements. For example, in Evil Dead A Fistful Of Boomstick i can't see any graphical bugs anymore in the latest dev builds. There were problems with strange black boxes in the textures on the upper side of the screen, or a part of the right half of the screen was not displayed correctly (tested only with custom settings at this time, but i remember that i enabled Disable Depth Emulation, because this feature still solves a graphical problem). Everything is probably automatically fixed with other changes in the latest dev builds. And here, everything will be fine by itself, too. Wait and see. Smile
I have just encountered the exact same problem too. I'm using the latest build 1.7.2746

Any fixes for this?
Not yet, but maybe in the near future. The only way to prevent this problem for now is still to switch to software mode with „Texture Filtering: Bilinear (PS2)“, which also works for the Hollywood Hulk Hogan entrance. Smile
Pages: 1 2