..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Different ISO-File but same game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys

Jost for notice in the beginning: The ISO-Files I'm gonna mention in this post are created from ON MY OWN BOUGHT OFFICIAL PS2 GAMES.

I've two ISO-Files from the same game (God of War). One is in english language and the other is in italian language. I started the english version of the game and after a while I wanted to use the other ISO-File of the game with the italian language. Unfortunately the italian ISO-File doesn't recognize the Memory-Data of the english ISO-File.

Is there a way to let the italian ISO-File recognize the safe data of the english ISO-File?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Pasquale
depends on what you call "english iso file"

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
assuming the values are the same on both versions, just do a binary edit on the save and change the SLES number (back up your save first, obviously)