..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: slow pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All
so I've been trying to play some games on PCSX2, but for most of them the speed slows down a lot on certain parts. Some games I tried were Buzz! Junior Robo Jam, Asterix y Obelix Kick Buttix, and even Dance Dance Revolution X. The cutscenes work at normal speed, and some levels/minigames work fine too, but for some others it just runs at half the speed or worse sometimes.
I tried lowering the resolution and using speedhacks, and it started running a lot better but still, there are some parts where I get 60 or 50% speed. Is there a way to fix this? Is my PC too weak?
Thanks in advance
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(12-22-2021, 12:12 PM)Venom50006 Wrote: [ -> ]What pc specs useing for pcsx2 should at last have a 6 cores cpu

this is 100% FALSE, an i3 can run pcsx2, and it's only 2 cores (and the desktop version has 4 threads, still only 2 cores)