..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses Font Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having problems with texts for this game. It's like they're duplicated. This makes it difficult to read several elements.

Settings:

Renderer: D3D11 HW (I cannot switch to software)
Internal Res: Native PS2
Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
Texture Filtering: Bilinear PS2
Mipmapping: Full
Accurate DATE: On
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(01-09-2022, 11:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thanks for the reply, jesalvein. I don't think it will be possible to provide the log. I use pcx2 on xbox, this makes it impossible to get the file. Sad
I guess you're using the libretto core, then. .
We don't support it. Ask retroarch support to get help