..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Various bugs] The Keihin Express: Train Simulator Real [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi PCXS2 Team! SonicARG here. I have been a user of your program since various years and I'm facing a problem with a game. Details follow now.

Game details:
Original name: THE京浜急行:Train Simulator Real
Translated name: The Keihin Express: Train Simulator Real
Origin: Japan
ID / Executable file name: SCPS_150.35

Host details:
CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U, 3500 MHz (35 x 100), 2 cores x 2 threads; AVX2 support
GPU: Intel Kaby Lake-U GT2 - Integrated Graphics Controller; supports DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.5 with full support
RAM: 16 GiB

PCSX2 details:
Version(s) tested with: 1.6.0 (stable, build May 6 2020) and 1.7.2277 (nightly, build Jan 25 2022)
Emulation options used: Preset 2 (Safe, recommended)

Description of issues (2):
  • The first issues is graphical, and straight out on beginning of the game. Using DX11 in HW or OpenGL mode, the menues show a strip above the currently shown menu, copying the bottomost part of the screen in the middle of it. While the menues are totally browsable, this stripe hides some controls and question popups making them unreadable. This error does not occur using DX11 in SW mode. Since Vulkan is not supported in my system (instacrash), details cannot be provided.
  • Second issue appears while playing. This issue appears when you select a route to drive either in practice or in evaluation mode. Cabin and video renders fine, but then speed drops noticeably, falling down to 40% in some cases. At the same time, the PCSX2 console is spammed with the text "Call Stack Overflow (report if it fixes/breaks anything)". This happens regardless of the used graphics mode.

Let me know if you need extra information or material regarding these issues.
Cheers!
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.