..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: X-men Legends Skipping dialogue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I’m new here and I’ve been trying to play X-men legends and whenever I am in a dialogue Scene, it sometimes skips the dialogue halfway through automatically without me touching anything.
I haven’t changed any settings from the emulator from just installing it and loading the game up. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Smile

My specs 
ASUS GTX 1070 strix
intel Core i5 7600k
G.Skill F4-3000C16-8GTZR DDR4 (x2 8gb) 
Windows 10 Pro.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(02-02-2022, 07:22 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thank you for your response.
I believe this is what it shows

GetRootDirDetails:
DEBUG: trimming stream size 107408 down to a multiple of 64 bytes
FREE: Spu men available = 1125376

Sorry if I haven’t given what you have asked.
I keep trying it on a specific dialogue option and sometimes it skips and sometimes it plays the full dialogue out.
can you pelase post the full emulog.txt ?
(02-02-2022, 08:40 AM)Fable98theking Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your response.
I believe this is what it shows

GetRootDirDetails:
DEBUG: trimming stream size 107408 down to a multiple of 64 bytes
FREE: Spu men available = 1125376

Sorry if I haven’t given what you have asked.
I keep trying it on a specific dialogue option and sometimes it skips and sometimes it plays the full dialogue out.
(02-02-2022, 08:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]can you pelase post the full emulog.txt ?

ive tried uploading the file as an attachment but it wont upload it. if i copy and paste the whole emulog text its too long for the comment section

(02-02-2022, 09:12 AM)Fable98theking Wrote: [ -> ]ive tried uploading the file as an attachment but it wont upload it. if i copy and paste the whole emulog text its too long for the comment section

it says file too large
(02-02-2022, 09:12 AM)Fable98theking Wrote: [ -> ]ive tried uploading the file as an attachment but it wont upload it. if i copy and paste the whole emulog text its too long for the comment section

it says file too large
dunno which pcsx2 version you're using, but i'd suggest :
- trying latest dev build
- making an iso off your DVD and use it instead of running directly from disk
(02-02-2022, 10:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]dunno which pcsx2 version you're using, but i'd suggest :
- trying latest dev build
- making an iso off your DVD and use it instead of running directly from disk

Im using 1.6.0

I’ll try and make an iso off the disc and try that.
(02-02-2022, 10:46 AM)Fable98theking Wrote: [ -> ]Im using 1.6.0

I’ll try and make an iso off the disc and try that.

Tried both and no fix
Pages: 1 2