..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of war PAL image issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
i'm trying god of war PAL with pcsx2. I still have a nasty issue i cant fix.
During the cutscenes i have a wierd black rectangle on the right corner of the screen.
I know its an old issue, it seem has been solved by selecting a deinterlaced mode into the game but since i have the pal version i dont have this option.
Any clue please? You know i have the original disc so would be really nice to play the game in my language  Biggrin
Thanks!!!
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Man, if you need my logs i will post them but thats a well known issue:
https://wiki.pcsx2.net/God_of_War

Misaligned black rectangle at bottom of FMV scenes
  • Type: Minor
  • Description: When using progressive scan, during FMV scenes, a black rectangle obscures part of the bottom of the image, usually in one of the corners.
  • Workaround: Use interlaced (don't enable progressive scan in the menu).

You see, except the workaround its only for the ntsc version, thats all  Biggrin

Maybe i should just deal with this issue, it seem none can fix that  Biggrin
ok, if you dont need helpno need for this thread anymore