..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The only 2 games i really want to play always get hung up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those games would be: The Suffering, and Star Wars Force Unleashed. 
Ive hit a brick wall very early in both games.

In The Suffering, the game stops working about halfway through a loading screen, when entering the basement (chapter 2).

In Force Unleashed, i get a endless black screen when walking into a room thats supposed to trigger an in engine cutscene, in the Tie Construction Yard level, shortly after a part where you ride up two elevators.

Ive tried various settings, and both the US and PAL versions of these games.
However i have been able to track down a debug menu cheat for the pal version of force unleashed, but i dont know the crc for the game to name the pnach.

Does anyone well versed in pcsx2 have a hunch of what may be the problem/fix, since in both cases there seems to be a sort of loading issue?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]