..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: External Shaders Hotkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The external shader setting works fine but I have a problem with the Hotkey. Before the "Home" button was working to enable or disable the external shaders, but now not anymore. 

The problem started some months ago. When i press "Home" nothings happens. Is it only me?
What is your renderer? Vulkan has no shaders implemented for example.
Did you configure shaders to do something or have been using default files configured in the GUI? When you update pcsx2 the default shader files are overridden resetting any customizations.

Pressing HOME for me changes nothing in the picture too... nor any info that something changed is sent to the emulog. Not too sure if that's intentional or not.
(02-21-2022, 09:30 PM)MrWizard Wrote: [ -> ]What is your renderer? Vulkan has no shaders implemented for example.
Did you configure shaders to do something or have been using default files configured in the GUI? When you update pcsx2 the default shader files are overridden resetting any customizations.

Pressing HOME for me changes nothing in the picture too... nor any info that something changed is sent to the emulog. Not too sure if that's intentional or not.

The external shaders work if manually actived in the settings. Just the "Home" shortkey to enable or disable them has no effect anymore.
It was disabled since a lot of people would press it by accident not knowing what they did.