..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: unable to use internal recorder in tellowkrinkle macOS 1.7 Dev 2022-02-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I've been using tellowrkinkle's pcsx2 for a week now with my MacBook Pro M1 (2020) and so far it's been great! Everything works so smoothly and the emulator even detects and automatically configures my ps5 controller, which is awesome!
I was trying to record some gameplay using the emulator's internal recording function, but I have not been able to however.
I've tried both using the function keys and the option in the menu bar but to no avail.
Something I also noticed is that the other functions like save state, load state, change interlacing modes, disable frame limiter do not work either (I can save and load states from the menu bar though).
Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any help regarding this!
Cheers
Hello, whenever you find your question answer please let me know. If I found it out, I will share it with you here.
(03-09-2022, 12:35 PM)MaryPatenaude Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, whenever you find your question answer please let me know. If I found it out, I will share it with you here.

Thank you for your reply!
I still haven't found out the solution for this, but if I find it I'll share with you here as well  Smile