..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#Versions tested: 1.6.0, v1.7.2364, v1.7.2365, v1.7.2415

#Emulation settings: Default

Example of the glitch:
[attachment=75098]

When testing out SMT Nocturne on the latest dev builds I noticed there was lines around areas which appear to be using bloom. I tested version 1.6.0 and it didn't show up there, so I tried narrowing down which version caused this. I found that v1.7.2365 is the cause of this issue, as the versions prior don't have this issue.

I reported this on the github page as well, but I'm not sure if I was supposed to:
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/5592
yes the github report was fine, not sure why it only happens when unpscaling, very strange.. It's possible on 1.6 because it was so wrong it didn't show up.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Pushed and has been posted as an issue in our Github repository HERE

Issue link:

This thread will now be moved in the Pushed bug reports subforum.
Shin Megami Tensei - Digital devil Saga seems to be also concerned
[attachment=75275]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.