..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How to stop FMV lag in Digital Devil Saga 1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm playing the USA version of Digital Devil Saga, and i was going to post a playthrough on YouTube. My main problem is that FMVs freeze for a second then start again frequently. I'm using Windows 11, I have 6 GB RAM, and am using an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 3.7GHz. Video Card is AMD Radeon Vega 8.

No matter what i've tried, nothing stops it. i've tried every renderer, i keep the resolution at native, I even tried messing with the EE settings! What else is there to try?
Try Hack SkipMPEG, maybe it will work out!
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(03-13-2022, 09:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

There was nothing, or should i say, how do i find it?
(03-13-2022, 09:47 PM)Jabre7 Wrote: [ -> ]There was nothing, or should i say, how do i find it? I don't know jack s*** about program logs or what anything they say means.
From what i can tell...there's nothing wrong. i opened up the ISO in File Explorer to see it's content. maybe that messed it up?
And which part of the game is the first or second? I'll take a look to fix.
(03-13-2022, 09:47 PM)Jabre7 Wrote: [ -> ]There was nothing, or should i say, how do i find it?

You mean you didn't find the file in documents/pcsx2 ?
What pcsx2 version are you using ?
(03-13-2022, 10:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you didn't find the file in documents/pcsx2 ?
What pcsx2 version are you using ?

I'm using the latest stable version.
and i did find and check the log, and found nothing that looks like an error regarding the video.
Still, post it
Pages: 1 2