..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I love the updated homepage!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks great Smile

Actually I probably shoulda posted this in another section
We're glad you like it Laugh
It's quite snazzy, but I do somehow miss the old one. It felt like going back in time, but in a good way.
why would you use some renderer for the animation rather than a simple webm or gif. it uses 30-40% on my gpu and thats on a 2060 super.
We're aware of the usage and doing something about it. Sorry.
Having an animation on the front page at all can get annoying (although maybe people won't stay at the front page long enough for it to become an issue).

More importantly though, now the RSS feeds don't work. They just return the front page.
(03-23-2022, 07:46 PM)LinAGKar Wrote: [ -> ]More importantly though, now the RSS feeds don't work. They just return the front page.

Thanks for the report, I've passed it on to the web guys Smile
(03-23-2022, 07:46 PM)LinAGKar Wrote: [ -> ]Having an animation on the front page at all can get annoying (although maybe people won't stay at the front page long enough for it to become an issue).

More importantly though, now the RSS feeds don't work. They just return the front page.

I like it.  I don't find it annoying.  I want it kept just like it is. You can scroll down enough to not see it and just read the text if it bothers you that much
New web is beautiful, awesome work.
(03-23-2022, 08:57 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the report, I've passed it on to the web guys Smile

What happened to RSS, was it removed? I used it to find out when new progress reports are available.
Pages: 1 2