..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Klonoa 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im having an issue that is described further in this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2451.html

The thread was closed with the comment "this is fixed with the latest revision and fpu clamping at "full". " unfortunately that doesnt help me very much.
Im using PCSX2 0.9.6 and in advanced options i tried to set both clapm modes to extra + preserve sign, however the issue in klonoa 2 remains (which maeks th egame unplayable by the way) so I'm thinking theres something i must miss... any ideas?
Did you try doing what was suggested? Set the FPU Clamp Hack to Full. It can be found under speedhacks under config.
the decissive piece of information i needed was that this is a new option only available in the beta version of the emulator.
in any case, it doesnt matter, i got the first level to run flawlessly, but unfortunately, in the second level the emulator freezes, no matter the version, settings, or plugins.
yeah I have the same issue, tested with 1170 (compiled by me).

Default settings no speed hacks

Q9550
Vista x64 SP1
USA BIOS 2
Klonoa 2 PAL Version
Visual Studio March 2009 (SDK DirectX)
so the game is really only ingame?
I need USA 2.20 bios can you please give me a link to download it.
Read the damn rules. Next time you're banned
oh ***** cant you just help me!

ok then send an answer at my email
Sigh.