..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller Input Not Detected in Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm looking for the solution of my problem when i play Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix. The game runs well until the first part when i have to make my save file name. The most alphabets are gone and i can't read my written name because it is not shown (I'll attach a screenshot about this). I can read it after i make the save file and read the name from load save file ingame. But the most irritating problem is, starting at the first section of the game (when we have to choose our first car), any input from my controller doesn't work and it always be untill the main gameplay (remembering that in the main menu it works very well). I've never any problem like this when using PCSX2. 

Any suggestions, supports, and helps are very appreciated. Thank you everyone.
Okay, thank you for the concern. I've found the solution. I was using the 1.6.0 version of PCSX2 and it seems that it doesn't support MC3. Now, i am using 1.7.2 and the game runs like a miracle! So case is closed. Thank you very much.