..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Lego Star Wars the Original Trilogy coloured/distorted top and left border
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ObfDQ0U.png]Does anyone know what is causing this colourful border on the top and left of the screen? It sometimes changes dark or white as well. Every setting I seem to change makes the game worse and I've only just got rid of the ghosting.
Config settings:
[Image: SnHcjX0.png]
[Image: 9QbVtzo.png]
That's really really old version of PCSX2 (I assume it's 1.0.0 or even older). Try upgrade to 1.6.0 or use nightly builds.
(06-11-2022, 02:20 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: [ -> ]That's really really old version of PCSX2 (I assume it's 1.0.0 or even older). Try upgrade to 1.6.0 or use nightly builds.

Oh okay. It's 1.4.0
(06-11-2022, 02:20 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: [ -> ]That's really really old version of PCSX2 (I assume it's 1.0.0 or even older). Try upgrade to 1.6.0 or use nightly builds.

The problem is still persisting Sad
we don't suppose 1.4, please update
(06-11-2022, 03:12 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]we don't suppose 1.4, please update

I tried on 1.6 and the issue remained.
These are the newest versions(1.7+):
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/releases

Versions with wxWidgets in the name will have the same interface as what you're used to. The new QT versions have an overhauled interface and some kool features like a built-in Game Library with customizable boxart and per-game config settings but it's still a bit WIP.

Edit: BTW, If the problem still persists in the newer builds, you could try fixing it by going to the GS Window menu under General settings and setting a custom zoom.(This option is on the Graphics menu in the QT builds). Try setting it to something small like 105 or 110. I don't know if this will work or if those lines will just maintain their position on the edge of the screen.
(06-11-2022, 03:52 AM)IPlayWithHex Wrote: [ -> ]These are the newest versions(1.7+):
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/releases

Versions with wxWidgets in the name will have the same interface as what you're used to. The new QT versions have an overhauled interface and some kool features like a built-in Game Library with customizable boxart and per-game config settings but it's still a bit WIP.

Edit: BTW, If the problem still persists in the newer builds, you could try fixing it by going to the GS Window menu under General settings and setting a custom zoom.(This option is on the Graphics menu in the QT builds). Try setting it to something small like 105 or 110. I don't know if this will work or if those lines will just maintain their position on the edge of the screen.

Cool thanks, I got the latest wxWidgets one and tweaked a few settings and it runs perfectly! Thanks  Biggrin
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.