..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Video Card Difference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i havnt touched this emu since early stages and theres been such an improvement just wondering i just ordered a new video card a ATi Radeon HD 4350 512MB DDR2 think it will make much a diff to my performance from the Geforce 7200 im using atm?
Depends on your CPU but yes, I moved from an 8400 to a 9800 and the difference was a doubling in frame rates on most of my games. At the moment Nvidia cards work better than ATi in GSDX so thats worth considering too.
It will make a diference only if you were gpu limited. Most games are cpu limited anyway. But if you use a certain variety of games then yes, you could. If you play with gsdx hardware mode of course
thx for the replies guys guess ill have to wait for my new card to arrive and test it out my cpu speed is kool if need bee too i could overclock easy enough
Upgrade anyway so that you can play modern PC games Tongue
A 4350?
That's a medie centre card...
(05-12-2009, 12:06 PM)TheWozA Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i havnt touched this emu since early stages and theres been such an improvement just wondering i just ordered a new video card a ATi Radeon HD 4350 512MB DDR2 think it will make much a diff to my performance from the Geforce 7200 im using atm?
you should have got a 4850 but itdoes make a huge difference from your previous nVidia